Knobloch Likno Locking Fence Mount Mailbox with Curved Roof and Integrated Newspaper Holder
Volume Discounts Available
|4 - 9||$838|
- Likno Locking Surface Mount Mailbox
- Curved Roof and Integrated Newspaper Holder (below mail canister)
- Overall dimensions: 15.4 in. W x in. H x 8 in. D
- Mail slot dimensions: 12.8 in. W x 1.4 in. H
- Mail slot will accept large envelopes and mailers
- Mail insertion and locked retrieval door in front
- Material: Powder coated Aluminum
- Choose Powder Coated Paint Finish: White Aluminum, Grey Aluminum, Anthracite Grey, Pure White, Deep Black, Moss Green, or Chocolate Brown
- Spacious and Secure: Will hold multiple days' worth of mail
- A Cylinder Lock secures the access doors (2 keys are included) and protects against mail theft
- All Mounting Hardware included
For many generations, Knobloch Mailboxes have been a popular choice for modern homes all across Europe. Designed and manufactured in Germany, Knobloch mailboxes are not only a sleek addition to any home but are also engineered and built to last, ensuring longevity against moisture damage.
|Shipping Info||Non-stock Item - Usually ships in 6 to 8 weeks|
|Access Type||Front Loading|
|Included Accessories||Includes Newspaper Holder|
|Mail Capacity||Letters Only|
|Mount Type||Wall Mount|
|Number of Tenants||1|
|Dimensions||15.4 in. W x in. H x 8 in. D|
Why buy from us?
Got It Wholesale is part of a close-knit family of e-commerce stores that have been serving customers like you for over 10 years. While decorative and fluted pole lighting are our specialty wholesale products, we have also been providing customers with quality mailbox products and accessories for over a decade.
Industry grade decorative light poles, bases, and LED fixtures are the core of our business. Our current catalog is meant to be highly focused and simple, as it currently includes thirteen (13) fluted light pole offerings in cast aluminum.
Registered wholesalers have the opportunity to benefit from lower pricing and bulk discounts. Apply to become a dealer today.