4 Door CBU Mailboxes with Extra Large Tenant Doors Sandstone
Volume Discounts Available
|2 - 5||$1160|
Custom - Usually ships in 1 to 2 weeks
- All aluminum construction
- Superior strength, corrosion resistance, and exceptional durability for indoor AND outdoor installations
- USPS Approved CBU for centralized mail delivery - ideal for all residential and commercial developments
- 1570 Florence CBU is an officially licensed product of the United States Postal Service
Auth-Florence Manufacturing vital 1570 Cluster Box Unit
The Florence vital 1570 series cluster box unit has been adopted by the USPS as the design standard for all CBUs manufactured in the United States. Auth-Florence offers a complete line of cluster box units to fit your individual project requirements, offering you the same security and reliability that the USPS depends on every day. Auth-Florence holds the sole honor of being the only USPS supplier of Commercial Mailboxes.
The 4 Door CBU Mailbox with Extra Large Tenant Doors is designed for residential and commercial developments as well as for businesses. It makes use of four (4) large mail slots for that extra room retailers and other commercial businesses need for their incoming and outgoing post, as well as two (2) large parcel lockers to securely hold package deliveries.
Made of non-corrosive, heavy metal, the 4-Door Cluster Mailbox with 2 parcel lockers comes in neutral sandstone, and keeps your mail safe from intruders and the elements. It was built to USPS specifications and is pre-approved by the postal service for outdoor centralized delivery.
- Robotically welded cabinet and hood seams
- Rugged, weather resistant powder coat finish resists scratching and vandalism
- Constructed of 300 series stainless steel and aircraft aluminum, including aluminum pedestal
- Master front loading door designed to prevent prying with interlocking overlap seams
- Solid aluminum mail slot frame, similar to Florence exclusive High Security CBU design, protects adjacent customer and collection compartments
- Silver adhesive metal placards with black numbers 1- 4 and 1P-2P
- Comes with a K91910 lock in each tenant compartment door
- Auth Florence1570 CBUs are approved by the USPS for centralized mail delivery in industrial and residential developments.
- These free-standing CBUs are convenient, attractive, and secure.
- Adheres to USPS standards
- Recommended for use in industrial, residential, and commercial developments
- Durable, secure, attractive, and convenient free-standing mail delivery CBUs
- Solid aluminum mail slot frame protects adjacent customer and collection compartments
- Non-rusting aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Vandal-resistant and scratch-resistant powder coat finish
Finish or Material:
Heavy duty aluminum and stainless steel construction with an attractive powder coat finish.
Loading and Mounting:
Front loading, pedestal mounted CBU mailbox includes a carrier access door prepared for a USPS arrow lock (installed by local postal officials) for delivery/service to mailbox.
Tenant doors include heavy duty, dustproof cam locks each with 3 keys.
Includes Parcel locker door(s) - a means of USPS package delivery. Dual, captive locking system allows USPS to deliver a package to the locker leaving the key in the tenant's mailbox. Package is retrieved by the tenant and key is retained securely in the lock for the Postal Service to retrieve and reuse for the next package delivery.
Outgoing mail compartment with slot, anti-fish comb for security, and protective hood is located above USPS access door for convenient outgoing mail collection.
Attractive silver placards with black numbers 1 thru 4, 1P, 2P are included for door identification.
- vogue CBU Accessories including decorative pedestal covers and caps
- ID Options: Custom placards 1-999 and 1P-99P, Engraved Numbers, Black-Filled Engraved Numbers
**CUSTOM COLORS AND DOOR IDs MAY ADD 10-15 DAYS TO LEAD TIME**
- Professional mailbox installation by a licensed and insured installer in your area (see options)
**If you choose professional mailbox installation with your commercial mailbox purchase, please note that same-day installation is not available. Installation will be scheduled after the delivery of your mailbox. In most cases, installation is completed within one week following delivery.
Powder Coat Colors:
- Black (PMS Black 6C)
- Dark Bronze (PMS Black 7C)
- Forest Green (PMS 3308C)
- Postal Grey (PMS 413C) - for replacement only
- Sandstone (PMS 7501C) - standard
- White (PMS White)
- 4 mailboxes, 1 outgoing and 2 parcel compartments
- Installed height: 62 in.
- Depth: 17.875 in.
- Width: 30.5 in.
- Pedestal Height: 28.5 in.
Standard - Usually ships in 3 business days
Custom - Usually ships in 1 to 2 weeks
|Access Type||Front Loading|
|Delivery Type||USPS Delivery|
|Mail Capacity||Large Packages|
|Mount Type||Pedestal Mount|
|Number of Tenants||4|
Installed unit (on pedestal) height is 62
Installed unit width is 30-1/2
Installed unit depth is 17-7/8
Why buy from us?
Got It Wholesale is part of a close-knit family of e-commerce stores that have been serving customers like you for over 10 years. While decorative and fluted pole lighting are our specialty wholesale products, we have also been providing customers with quality mailbox products and accessories for over a decade.
Industry grade decorative light poles, bases, and LED fixtures are the core of our business. Our current catalog is meant to be highly focused and simple, as it currently includes thirteen (13) fluted light pole offerings in cast aluminum.
Registered wholesalers have the opportunity to benefit from lower pricing and bulk discounts. Apply to become a dealer today.