Salsbury 3316SAN-U 16 Door Cluster Mailbox Sandstone
Volume Discounts Available
|2 - 5||$1255|
Custom - Usually ships in 2 weeks
- Manufactured by Salsbury Industries
- Meets USPS specifications for centralized mail delivery
- All Cluster Mailboxes include matching pedestal
- Each unit is constructed of heavy duty aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware (locks and door components)
- Each mailbox door includes a heavy duty 5-pin cylinder cam-lock with a dust/rain shield and three (3) keys
- The USPS will install their master lock for main access door
- The 16 Door Unit includes 2 parcel lockers
- A single compartment is labeled for "Outgoing Mail" and is designed with a weather protection flap.
- Outgoing mail slot dimensions: 11-3/4 in. W x 3/4 in. H
The 16 Door Cluster Box Unit by Salsbury Industries is USPS approved for outdoor centralized mail delivery. The CBU is designed for both commercial and residential developments where the USPS will be delivering mail to one, centralized location.
Salsbury 3300 series U.S.P.S. approved Cluster Box Units are made of heavy-duty aluminum and feature stainless steel hardware (locks and door mechanisms). Once installed, the US Postal Carrier will access the mail compartments via the front two (2) master door panels. These corrosion-resistant units feature a powder-coated finish available in six (6) contemporary colors (see FAQ below for more details).
Each Salsbury CBU includes either one or two (2) integrated parcel lockers and a matching pedestal. The aluminum tenant doors include heavy-duty 5-pin cylinder cam locks with a dust/rain shield and three (3) keys. One additional compartment in each CBU is labeled Outgoing Mail and makes use of a weather protection flap and an 11-3/4 inch W x 3/4 inch H mail slot.
USPS Cluster Mailbox FAQ
- Q: How will the USPS mail carrier access the unit?
- A: The USPS will install their master arrow lock on the CBU, allowing their carriers access to the master doors.
- Q: What colors are available?
- A: The Salsbury CBU is available in six (6) different finishes. While the most popular finish is Sandstone, other colors include Grey (typically for replacement units), Black, Bronze, Green, and White.
- Q: How secure are these mailboxes?
- A: Every door on the Salsbury CBU features a stainless steel heavy-duty cam-lock, which provides the needed security to protect your mail until you retrieve it.
- Q: Are these mailboxes weather and/or water resistant?
- A: Yes, the powder coat finish is corrosion resistant and the sloped top is designed to facilitate water run-off.
- Q: What are the technical specifications?
- A: The top of the cluster mailbox (the crown) is 30.5 inches wide by 18 inches deep. The cluster box unit itself measures 30.5 inches wide by 16.75 inches deep by 48.25 inches high. Including the pedestal, the total unit height is 62 inches. For more detailed specifications, please view this Spec Sheet.
If you have any questions at all about this product, please feel free to speak with one of our product experts by calling us at (866) 707-0008.
Standard - Usually ships in 2 to 3 business days
Custom - Usually ships in 2 weeks
|Access Type||Front Loading|
|Delivery Type||USPS Delivery|
|Mail Capacity||Large Packages|
|Mount Type||Pedestal Mount|
|Number of Tenants||16|
|Dimensions||62.75 in. H x 30.5 in. W x 18 in. L|
Why buy from us?
Got It Wholesale is part of a close-knit family of e-commerce stores that have been serving customers like you for over 10 years. While decorative and fluted pole lighting are our specialty wholesale products, we have also been providing customers with quality mailbox products and accessories for over a decade.
Industry grade decorative light poles, bases, and LED fixtures are the core of our business. Our current catalog is meant to be highly focused and simple, as it currently includes thirteen (13) fluted light pole offerings in cast aluminum.
Registered wholesalers have the opportunity to benefit from lower pricing and bulk discounts. Apply to become a dealer today.